Friday, September 18, 2009

Hooked on phonics, hooked on Phoenix




Tonight was one of the funnest nights I've had out in a while. I think Phoenix made my list of top 5 shoes ever. Only to Daft Punk, Phoenix's light show was amazing. Completely reshaped my thoughts about shows, which has been very bleak as of late. Enough writing though, the real reason I made this post was to finally put to use my iphone camera and camcorder. If you value your speakers, I would turn down the sound on your computer when you are watching the videos. The audio is pretty muddled but if you know the songs you can barely make them out. Enjoyings....


Lisztomania

(I accidentally hit the button and stopped it)


If I Ever Feel Better


1901 (audio cuts out. boo)


encore to the encore

No comments:

Post a Comment