Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Adventure awaits



So I flew to Cloud City this weekend in search of snow. Low and behold, we were in luck. Why not Hoth you may ask? Well let's just say what they say about too much of one thing holds true. Plus my taun-taun was in the shop.

Being 24 going on 25, I've come to realize how hard it is to meet people that you get along with. For the first time in my life I am in a situation where everything I do and everyone I spend my time with is by choice and not by force. I just spent a weekend away with friends I know I will have for the rest of my life. Yeah it's sappy, but it's winter so what can I do. Can't a guy love his friends, ALL of thems.

My Rebel Alliance
(little shout out to Mary who was also there and Raj who was supposed to be there)

Yeah this post was such a livejournal post (in my best Bruno voice) so I'm going to cut it off here and leave you with the most pensive picture ever.

The thinker of the wolf-pack.

(If you look closely, you can see my snowboard. It's the one that looks like a neon sign of great promises)




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew for showing my name, now I feel included!

    Just a reminder:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZnIDwnWJtA

    I assume you've seen it, but ya know, iz good. I don't cry when I hear it, anymore, which is cool too.

    Salutations!

    ReplyDelete